Thursday, August 7, 2008

remodeling scene

We are still in the midst of the remodeling fiesta, but I did finally manage to find the cord to connect the camera to my computer. Here is some of the remodeling, almost to date. The living room is now a regular size, instead a bowling alley. I have been having too much fun painting the walls this week to actually take any pictures yet, so those will come later. I actually went with something from the 'tan' family - I'm calling it 'SAND' - and it's still making my head twist that I'm liking it. I am generally more of an actual color girl.

My favorite part is the tunnel between the bedroom closet and the hall closet. Someday, I will have a hidden passageway behind a moving bookcase! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Wow, looks great! And it looks like it took a lot of time!
I loved having dinner with you! You are always so much fun to be around. Hope to see you next summer ;)

Mia said...

That looks like a ton of work. I love the hidden passage! The kids are going to have so much fun playing hide and seek and tricking all their friends.