Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here is some video from Alex's birthday week, actual birthday day. I started filming after we'd done the candles about 5 times already. The idea for the ice-cream-cone cupcakes came from my friend Kari, and it is a GENIUS idea. My little friends have been decorating the tops, eating them, and then decorating the next level. These cupcakes are way less messy than their paper cup counterparts, and super moist. I'm trying to come up with another reason to make them - maybe we'll be celebrating Alex's birthday in nursery at church on Sunday!


Here is some

4 comments:

Mark said...

I see Alex is following in your footsteps, he'll be a pyro in no time. Also do you really need a reason to make cakes?

Tom said...

Sure, you can put some sprinkles on. That's a great little video. I'm sorry I missed all the fun. But Christmas is coming...

Julie Reese said...

Hmmm, that is a lot of sugary sprinkles. Were they bouncing off the walls all night? And doesn't Alex understand that fire burns? He kept going for it.

The Stradling Family said...

LOVED the video!! So cute. And, no you didn't miss the announcement. I just haven't told anyone. My 4 year old took care of it for me. :)